Wednesday, April 13, 2011
The Day After
I totally expected to wake up this morning and change my mind: decide I was not ready to stop. It didn't happen!! I am still thinking positive and still determined. I have a positive outlook for the first time in over a year, It was this time last year that my life as I had known it came crashing down around me. I lost friends. I lost trust. I lost my family. I lost my husband. I lost my "sanity". In some ways it took losing all of these things to get me the help I had needed for sometime. Had Greg's affair and unhappiness not come to light we would have gone on living the lie that was our life. Although we are still together we are still a ways away from where we want to be; I know that I am at least and I am pretty sure he feels the same. It took all the events of the last year to get me to this point; where happiness seems to be close enough for me to feel its warmth. Although my life is far from where I would like I continue to take small steps to toward my goals. Tomorrow is a new day. I can only hope I feel half as good as I do today. Thank you to all who have messaged me with your kind and supportive words. I am so blessed to have a great family and network of strong and faithful friends. I love you all and am so grateful for your presence in my life.
Labels:
Mood: :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment